How to get six packs
When I was just little kid, I was super skinny, so skinny that my mum started giving me all kind of vitamins and what not to add some meat under my skin, but I was still skinny and she kept feeding me till I was 12. At the age of 12 all those vitamins kick in together as a bang and started to put weight.
I transformed from skinny boy with sponge bob legs to more stocky kind of a person and every year I add more and more. My advice to all parents, LEAVE YOUR KIDS ALONE 🙂 ..
For years I’m trying to lose the weight, but I love food and love sweet in particular. But enough is enough, it’s time to stop it and work it out, and now I decided to get a six packs by the end of the year, im not decided which end year yet.
Just for the fun, here is the easiest way to get a six packs:
- Food, eating the right food always key so “Go for the good carbs”
- Build muscle tissue when you start your day and “Pack on protein early in the morning”.
- In case you haven’t watch Super Size Me then you should because you have to “Cut processed goods”.
- Humans body is 75% water and it always good to keep hydrating by “Drinking loads of water.”
- Not all fat is bad, and sometimes you need fat, but you need to “Consume healthy fats”
- starving is not a good idea, it sends the wrong massages to the brain that you are in danger and it will store food in your body. The way to burn more food is by “Eating often”
This are 7 good habits anyone should follow to start building their body, because food is number 1 step to getting in shape and to be health. once you sort what you eat now you can exercise.
- “Exercise your core muscles”. Once the fat on top of your abs is gone, you’ll need washboard abs to be underneath.
- If you’re going for a six pack, you’ll need strong pecs, shoulders, and back too. So “Start basic weight training”.
- The absolute quickest way to get rid of fat is cardio, get on it and “kickass fat with cardio.
- Keep it varied. You don’t want your body to get used to your workouts. Once something becomes easy, step it up a notch.
This are headlines, got to www.wikihow.com for more detailed walkthrough and enjoy your 6 packs.