I’ve always been a tv guy,, but since i’ve been using Airbnb and staying at places that often don’t have tv and have radios I felt more relaxed in my stays and wanted to do the same at home.
I started listen to radio from my Mac and iPhone with myTuner Radio but still feel I want to do it more often at home especially when reading at home.
I looked for the perfect system for my radio chill, and I just don’t want to settle for something ok.
Lately Bose Kuwait was having sales, and checked their SOUNDTOUCH and was www; clear sound and very powerful. SOUND TOUCH 10 is a wireless music systems (wifi & Bluetooth) It also comes with 6 preset radio channels where you can chose from world wild digital radios including Kuwait (Marina and Sawa). Its easy to setup with Bose app.
I’ve been using it for two weeks and I’m having the best of chilled and relaxing time, reading books and listening to the best of Jazz is my new hobby now, sorry Netflix.
SOUND TOUCH 10 Specs
- Speaker:8.34″ H x 5.56″ W x 3.43″ D (2.89 lbs)
- Remote:4.5″ H x 1.75″ W x 0.5″ D (1.76 oz)
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth
- Wireless network compatibility: 802.11 b/g/n
- Supported audio formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless
- AUX input
- USB ports
In the box
- SoundTouch® 10 wireless music system
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Remote control