Archive for the ‘Sports’ Category
When I was just little kid, I was super skinny, so skinny that my mum started giving me all kind of vitamins and what not to add some meat under my skin, but I was still skinny and she kept feeding me till I was 12. At the age of 12 all those vitamins kick in together as a bang and started to put weight.
I transformed from skinny boy with sponge bob legs to more stocky kind of a person and every year I add more and more. My advice to all parents, LEAVE YOUR KIDS ALONE 🙂 ..
For years I’m trying to lose the weight, but I love food and love sweet in particular. But enough is enough, it’s time to stop it and work it out, and now I decided to get a six packs by the end of the year, im not decided which end year yet.
Just for the fun, here is the easiest way to get a six packs:
- Food, eating the right food always key so “Go for the good carbs”
- Build muscle tissue when you start your day and “Pack on protein early in the morning”.
- In case you haven’t watch Super Size Me then you should because you have to “Cut processed goods”.
- Humans body is 75% water and it always good to keep hydrating by “Drinking loads of water.”
- Not all fat is bad, and sometimes you need fat, but you need to “Consume healthy fats”
- starving is not a good idea, it sends the wrong massages to the brain that you are in danger and it will store food in your body. The way to burn more food is by “Eating often”
This are 7 good habits anyone should follow to start building their body, because food is number 1 step to getting in shape and to be health. once you sort what you eat now you can exercise.
- “Exercise your core muscles”. Once the fat on top of your abs is gone, you’ll need washboard abs to be underneath.
- If you’re going for a six pack, you’ll need strong pecs, shoulders, and back too. So “Start basic weight training”.
- The absolute quickest way to get rid of fat is cardio, get on it and “kickass fat with cardio.
- Keep it varied. You don’t want your body to get used to your workouts. Once something becomes easy, step it up a notch.
This are headlines, got to www.wikihow.com for more detailed walkthrough and enjoy your 6 packs.
With a lot of chances and super touches from Zlatan, Hull was very hard to breakdown until Man of the match Marcus Rashford come to the recuse in Fergie style. It was a much needed win after today opponents results and before a boring international week. United played in style bar Rooney and Fellaini.
للاسف في بعض الاحيان المستندات الورقيه هي من تحدد الهويه و الانتماء ،، فالبعض كويتي بافعاله من غير الهويه الكويتية و الكثير من اصحاب الهويه الكويتية غير كويتيين بافعالهم ..
شكر نجم نادي الكويت فهد العنزي سمو أمير البلاد الشيخ صباح الأحمد وسمو ولي العهد الشيخ نواف الأحمد ورئيس مجلس الأمة مرزوق الغانم وسمو رئيس مجلس الوزراء الشيخ جابر المبارك بعد حصوله على الجنسية الكويتية أول من أمس كما شكر جميع الشعب الكويتي وكل من سانده ودعا له بالتوفيق قائلا ” أنا كويتي من قبل لا آخذ الجنسية وسأبقى أخدم الكويت اكثر وأكثر وإن شاء الله القادم أفضل”.
للسنة الثانية على التوالي يقيم نادي مانشستر يوناتيد في الكويت دوري الفانتسي الخاص بهم و الفائز سيحصل على حذاء مُوقع من الاسطورة “بول سكولز”..
لا تطوف الفرصه و وجرب حظك و يمكن تربح ..
After the Euro 2016 there has been some changes and amendments to football and English Premier League laws, they are in breif:
CHANGE 1 Kick-off: The ball no longer has to go forward at kick-off.
CHANGE 2 Pre-match red cards: The new law states a player may be sent off any time between the pre-match inspection and when the referee leaves the field at the end of the game.
CHANGE 3 An end to the ‘triple-punishment law‘: The law has now been changed so players committing accidental fouls that deny goal-scoring opportunities in the penalty area will not be automatically sent off, with a yellow card sufficient punishment.
CHANGE 4 Treating injuries: The injured player may be quickly treated on the pitch without the need to leave the field of play.
CHANGE 5 Changing boots/equipment: A player who briefly leaves the field (e.g. to change boots) may have his new boots checked by an assistant referee or fourth official before returning to play.
CHANGE 6 Penalties: To yellow card a penalty taker who “illegally feints” once his run-up is complete.
CHANGE 7 Infringements by substitutes/team officials: If play is stopped due to interference from a team official or substitute, rather than the award of an indirect free-kick or drop ball, the referee will now award a free-kick or penalty kick to the opposition.
CHANGE 8 Colour of undergarments: The new rule states undershorts/tights must be the same colour as the main colour of the shorts.
CHANGE 9 Offside: The law now states the halfway line is neutral, meaning a player must have part of the body (excluding arms or hands) in the opponents’ half to be flagged offside.
CHANGE 10 Handballs: Handball is now a yellow card offence when “it stops/interferes with a promising attack”.
CHANGE 11 Restarts: The phrase “clearly moves” has been added to the law on restarts, meaning attempts to trick the opposition by lightly tapping the ball at a corner.
CHANGE 12 Player behaviour: Referees have been urged to take a stronger stand on “intolerable behaviour” by players.
Lets hope he is better that the first two managers !!
The new boss spoke about Ryan Giggs’ departure, Wayne Rooney’s role at Old Trafford. next season, dig at Arsene Wenger as well as its a job is everyone wants
Mohammed Ali is Dead is dead but his achievement will never do. Many of us haven’t lived in his era, but yet we have witness his legacy. And in his owner i would like to share the best quotes I liked.
- “A man who has no imagination has no wings.”
- “Don’t count the days; make the days count.”
- “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – This my personal best !
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.”
The man is a legend and legends never die. RIP
As I remember Manchester United used to release a kit every other season, but they seems to be changing it every year for the past few years.
Today Manchester United thought their social media has announced the release of next season 16/17 away jersey and it’s blue. There is not much change from current aways black jersey, they look identecalse somehow.
It just very bad timing to launch the kit a day after the lose with West Ham for a very imports opportunity to get to UCL. I and most of United fans are still hurt for the night before.
Or you can take a look at Manchester United kit history, please visit HistoricalFootballKits.com
جدد او اشترك في غضوية مانشستر يونايتد من خلال نادي مشجعين مانشستر يونايتد في الكويت و احصل على عضويتين ، عضوية أوفيشال يونايتد للموسم القادم ١٦ / ١٧ و عضوية نادي مشجعين مانشستر يوناتيد في الكويت بـ ٢٥ دينار كويتي و ذلك عن طريق :
- زيارة مقر شركة ڤي آي ماركتس طوال أيام الأسبوع من الساعة ٩ صباحاً إلى ٩ مساءً
- زيارة مكتب نادي مشجعي مانشستر يونايتد كل يوم أربعاء و خميس من الساعة ٥ مساءً إلى ٩ مساءً
- وقت تجمعاتنا لمشاهدة المباريات
- او عبر الرابط التالي Musckw.com
- تضاف رسوم 1.5 (دينار و نص) عند الدفع عن طريق Tap
If you are a Manutd fan and living in Kuwait and wanting to renew or buy your Official United season 2016/17 MUSC and MUSC Kuwait membership , you can do do for 25KD through the following:
- Visiting @Vimarkets during their working hours 9am to 9pm
- Visiting MUSC Kuwait office every Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm to 9pm
- During our match meet-ups
- Clicking on the following link Musckw.com
* Additional surcharge will apply 1.5KD based on payment gateway Tap (K-net).
Riyad Mahrez won last night the english player of the year he beat’s fellow nominees and team-mates Jamie Vardy and N’Golo Kante, along with Harry Kane, Mesut Ozil and Dimitri Payet to the award which is rather well-deserved. He’s also the first African / Arabic / Muslim player to bag the prize. Only few years back he was playing in frinesh 2nd division.